Are you itching for a smartwatch? If so, you’re in luck. The Samsung Galaxy Gear is now available and rumors are circulating that Apple is planning its own iWatch. But what features should a smartwatch boast?
Thomas Claburn, an editor with InformationWeek, recently listed his personal must-haves for smartwatches. And, we have to admit, his suggestions make sense. For starters, Claburn says that smartwatches should act as sensors. Which means they should be able to determine the temperature, measure your body’s vital signs and tell you how close you are to that new Japanese restaurant.
Smartwatches shouldn’t need cords and wires to recharge, Claburn writes. Preferably, we should automatically charge these devices as we walk or run. And if that isn’t possible, then we should at least be able to charge them by placing them on charging plates.
No Financial Hit
Claburn also states that smartwatches shouldn’t bust our budgets. Smartwatches should retail for around $99. That’s much more affordable than the Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch that retails for a whopping $299.
Introduction to Wi-Fi Security from InvisiMax
InvisiMax has evolved as a service organization by ‘Connecting People and Information’ in new and exciting ways. From our foundation of internet expertise, our team has grown in abilities and responsibilities. Our team members and their families live and work in our local communities. We are now a trusted business partner providing services for Government, Healthcare, Industry, Agriculture and Small Business. We are committed to serving the people of our rural communities.
- 05/15/2015 The iOS Hack That Could Create Apple-Free Zones
- 05/13/2015 How to Connect With Customers on Twitter
- 05/08/2015 Social Death:What Happened To Google +?
- 05/06/2015 Mark Up Word Documents in Google Docs
- 05/01/2015 Five of the Best Translation Services (That Aren’t Google Translate)
- 04/29/2015 Does Not Compute: The Missing Android App and How To Live Without It
- 04/24/2015 You’ll Like These 5 Tips to Increase Clicks and Shares
- 04/22/2015 How SMBs Can Use Cloud To Act Big
- 04/17/2015 The 5 Tech Trends SMBs Should Follow
- 04/15/2015 Facebook’s Plans To Shoot Internet at You From the Skies