Are you itching for a smartwatch? If so, you’re in luck. The Samsung Galaxy Gear is now available and rumors are circulating that Apple is planning its own iWatch. But what features should a smartwatch boast?
Thomas Claburn, an editor with InformationWeek, recently listed his personal must-haves for smartwatches. And, we have to admit, his suggestions make sense. For starters, Claburn says that smartwatches should act as sensors. Which means they should be able to determine the temperature, measure your body’s vital signs and tell you how close you are to that new Japanese restaurant.
Smartwatches shouldn’t need cords and wires to recharge, Claburn writes. Preferably, we should automatically charge these devices as we walk or run. And if that isn’t possible, then we should at least be able to charge them by placing them on charging plates.
No Financial Hit
Claburn also states that smartwatches shouldn’t bust our budgets. Smartwatches should retail for around $99. That’s much more affordable than the Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch that retails for a whopping $299.
Introduction to Wi-Fi Security from InvisiMax
InvisiMax has evolved as a service organization by ‘Connecting People and Information’ in new and exciting ways. From our foundation of internet expertise, our team has grown in abilities and responsibilities. Our team members and their families live and work in our local communities. We are now a trusted business partner providing services for Government, Healthcare, Industry, Agriculture and Small Business. We are committed to serving the people of our rural communities.
- 07/31/2014 Why you must learn about your Twitter followers
- 07/29/2014 The risks of Bitcoin payments
- 07/24/2014 Tech can make your business more efficient
- 07/22/2014 Do some project-management tools do too much?
- 07/17/2014 Tackle these IT projects to grow your business this year
- 07/15/2014 Have You Considered Vine for Short, Sharable Videos?
- 07/11/2014 The debate over monitoring employees
- 07/08/2014 Want to be more productive at work? It’s time for a nap
- 07/04/2014 How to get infographics created for your business
- 07/01/2014 Want to boost your brainpower? It’s time for some Pac-Man