Are you itching for a smartwatch? If so, you’re in luck. The Samsung Galaxy Gear is now available and rumors are circulating that Apple is planning its own iWatch. But what features should a smartwatch boast?
Thomas Claburn, an editor with InformationWeek, recently listed his personal must-haves for smartwatches. And, we have to admit, his suggestions make sense. For starters, Claburn says that smartwatches should act as sensors. Which means they should be able to determine the temperature, measure your body’s vital signs and tell you how close you are to that new Japanese restaurant.
Smartwatches shouldn’t need cords and wires to recharge, Claburn writes. Preferably, we should automatically charge these devices as we walk or run. And if that isn’t possible, then we should at least be able to charge them by placing them on charging plates.
No Financial Hit
Claburn also states that smartwatches shouldn’t bust our budgets. Smartwatches should retail for around $99. That’s much more affordable than the Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch that retails for a whopping $299.
Introduction to Wi-Fi Security from InvisiMax
InvisiMax has evolved as a service organization by ‘Connecting People and Information’ in new and exciting ways. From our foundation of internet expertise, our team has grown in abilities and responsibilities. Our team members and their families live and work in our local communities. We are now a trusted business partner providing services for Government, Healthcare, Industry, Agriculture and Small Business. We are committed to serving the people of our rural communities.
- 01/28/2015 Mobile Marketing 101: What Your Business Needs to Know
- 01/23/2015 Get IT Satisfaction: How to Clearly Explain Problems to Your IT Department
- 01/21/2015 Don't Let Your Competitors Set Your Agenda
- 01/15/2015 Getting the Most out of Gmail
- 01/13/2015 Got questions? These Three Sites Have Answers
- 01/08/2015 Four Options for Sharing Big Files
- 01/06/2015 Avoid the Most Common PowerPoint Mistakes
- 01/01/2015 Squeeze More Life Out of Your Aging Servers
- 12/30/2014 Have Access to an Unrestricted Internet Consider Yourself Lucky
- 12/25/2014 Collaborate on Documents without the Headaches