Are you itching for a smartwatch? If so, you’re in luck. The Samsung Galaxy Gear is now available and rumors are circulating that Apple is planning its own iWatch. But what features should a smartwatch boast?
Thomas Claburn, an editor with InformationWeek, recently listed his personal must-haves for smartwatches. And, we have to admit, his suggestions make sense. For starters, Claburn says that smartwatches should act as sensors. Which means they should be able to determine the temperature, measure your body’s vital signs and tell you how close you are to that new Japanese restaurant.
Smartwatches shouldn’t need cords and wires to recharge, Claburn writes. Preferably, we should automatically charge these devices as we walk or run. And if that isn’t possible, then we should at least be able to charge them by placing them on charging plates.
No Financial Hit
Claburn also states that smartwatches shouldn’t bust our budgets. Smartwatches should retail for around $99. That’s much more affordable than the Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch that retails for a whopping $299.
Introduction to Wi-Fi Security from InvisiMax
InvisiMax has evolved as a service organization by ‘Connecting People and Information’ in new and exciting ways. From our foundation of internet expertise, our team has grown in abilities and responsibilities. Our team members and their families live and work in our local communities. We are now a trusted business partner providing services for Government, Healthcare, Industry, Agriculture and Small Business. We are committed to serving the people of our rural communities.
- 12/18/2014 Don't Drain Your Smartphone's Battery
- 12/16/2014 Huge Social Media Mistakes You Don’t Want to Make
- 12/11/2014 Your Words Can Determine How Often You Close Sales
- 12/09/2014 What elements do you need to have in a welcome email?
- 12/04/2014 See these 5 Tips for More Google Love
- 12/03/2014 Check Out These Awesome Visual Content Management Tips
- 11/27/2014 See How to Calculate the Cost of Your “Free” Giveaway Content
- 11/25/2014 How to Avoid Making These 7 LinkedIn Mistakes
- 11/21/2014 How to Write Killer Headlines That Get The Click
- 11/18/2014 Playing Nice on Facebook: Business Do’s and Don’ts